The Introduction to Clinical Research Training (ICRT) Japan program is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in conducting, implementing, interpreting and communicating clinical research.
The primary, overarching goal of ICRT-Japan program is to prepare learners to design, implement and analyze clinical research studies. Our aim is to produce learners with the essential skill sets necessary to become independent clinical research investigators capable of producing high impact scholarship and able to assume leadership positions in clinical research settings.
At the completion of the ICRT-Japan program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the core concepts of biostatistics and epidemiology
- Develop a research question and formulate a testable hypothesis
- Apply the design, implementation and presentation of a clinical research study
- Write an organized and structured manuscript
- Critically evaluate medical literature
- Synthesize essential statistical analyses using Stata software
- Evaluate the ethical principles relevant to clinical research
Who should apply for this program?
Candidates with an MBBS, MD, PhD, DMD, DDS, PharmD, DNP, DPT, RD or equivalent degree with an interest in gaining skills and knowledge in clinical research.